Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-03-06

Much Better Now
The super stress is gone. Guess what time I got home from work this past Monday, 7pm! Can you believe it and yes I said home at that time. But as usual I have been squandering the time by watching TV. Staying up late and not going to the gym. No weight gain, but no loss either. I am mad at myself, but not really because if I was I would be more upset and ready to make some serious changes.

For the last six months it seems as if I have been in a consistent state of getting ready or preparing myself to start a diet. I need to be more focused. On Friday I was so ready to go for today, but my procrastination has gotten the best of me. Once again I waited to the last minute to do work. I told myself this was going to happen and you would think I would try hard so it wouldn't, NOT! I even bought food so I could make my lunch, but didn't give myself time to make it. The one good thing is I cooked dinner for the week last night, so I can at least give my self one brownie point.

I am so anxious to get back in the gym because I woke up this morning with muscle soreness from all of the errands that I ran this weekend, but I want it to be from something productive. Then again I feel like I did get a work out. My shoulders, forearms, lower back, butt, and calves all hurt, so I guess I just need to work out the other muscles and I can say that I have done a full body work out…lol.

In other news, my sister is in the hospital because her blood pressure was too high. The doctors think that she might have Preeclampsia. She's barely 6 months pregnant. I hope it is not that. I spoke to her yesterday and she said that her blood pressure and going down so she just might be on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy. The doctors are thinking that they may give her a shot of steroids to speed up the development of the baby's lungs which means she will be delivering the baby early. This is all so scary, I can't imagine anything happening to her. So, if you could say a prayer for.

Hopefully, by the end of this week I can report some better news. Like a pound drop, yeah, that would be nice.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other