Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-03-13

Not a Good Weekend
My sister's baby didn't make it. Its heart stopped beating Sunday morning. I can't stop myself from crying for my sister. Again, she is more of a trouper than I am. She said that she cried herself out through the night. The horrible part is because she is so far along she still has to deliver the baby and she had to choose between inducing labor and having a normal birth or a c-section. I honestly don't know what to say to her because I know there are no words that can make her feel better.

And the doctors are like vultures not even giving her time to process anything. I didn't like them before hand they were all so negative but not giving anyone a real explanation of what was wrong, so if you don't know what is wrong it makes you think that it isn't bad. She named the baby Justin Everson, the middle name not her choice, we didn't like it before but I believe she gave in due to the circumstances. She's going to have a grave side service for the baby.

All she can ask is what went wrong, could things have been prevented especially since they have been constantly monitoring the baby's heart rate which has always been strong. I don't know. Just pray for her please.
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other