Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-04-03

I Bit the Bullet
I finally took pictures. And get exactly what I was afraid of. That I have gone backwards in my progress. The funny thing is I know that I did, I know that I gained weight. but I guess what I hadn't realized is how much fat vs. muscle I gained. Technically I am the same weight in both pictures but I must definately have had more muscle in the first.

I can't let this get me down. I know what I have have to do. I must get control of my eating. I got the gym thing down, so it must be the other part. I have some competition coming my way so I really need to get in gear.

My sister she is my competition. Granted she was just pregnant, but after having the baby she is already back under 200lbs. Yes, I call her competition, but I am routing for her to win. She is suppose to be smaller than me. I want her to be confident again. I want her to be happy especially with all that just happened.

Overall my whole family is doing well health wise and with everyhing else. I couldn't ask for anything more.
1 Comments:
  • At 4/09/2006 5:20 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    glad to hear about your family doing well Hun!

    I soooo know what you mean about avoiding knowing. It kinda solidifies it all. And that can be a scary thing, especially if you're not defiantly ready to tackle it all.

    But I believe, you are ;D.

    I know it's a small victory but I'm glad you haven't gained added weight and just lost a bit of muscle... that's something, right?

    I think it's great to have a bit of friendly competition and who else but family! Good luck with the restart...

    Glad you're still around.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other