Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-04-24

Is It Just Me?
When I was heavier and that time of the month came around I never really noticed any type of weight gain, bloating, and serious cramping among other things. But now I get all of the above and worst of all the weight gain. I think my body likes to play mind tricks on me. I even got as low as 185.4 on Saturday, but this morning I woke up and BAM 187.6. WTF! I know it wasn't what I ate because I did pretty good over the weekend. Has anyone else experienced this change after losing weight?

I think what happened is I bargained with myself that if my weight was the same I didn't have to go to the gym this morning…lol. Never try to make a deal with the devil he will always cheat you…lol. But in reality after I was on my way out the door I started to feel the cramps so I knew what was going on. But honestly couldn't it have just been a half a pound because it took me a minute to get over the initial shock.

This past weekend was another rainy one, but overall it was quiet and peaceful. The most important thing is was able to go through the paper mountain that was forming on my desk. My favorite discovery was my apartment lease renewal that I have been waiting for, for about a month now. Yeah, I had it the entire time. The best thing is that it didn't go up that much. I estimated the 4.5% because it is the highest it can go according to NYC law for rent stabilized apartments. My last apartment would go to the max so that is what I expected, but not for me baby I only got half that, go me.

Ok time to blog surf, I still have a little bit of free time at work.
1 Comments:
  • At 4/26/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Working Lady said…

    Ugh! I hate that time of month weight gain. Not only do I show on the scale but I gain like an inch around the abdomen. You already feel crappy and then you get pushed backword on the weightloss, it's not fair! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other