Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-04-12

Online, not at Work
Amazing huh. What really amazes me is that I did not get on the internet to surf or do anything personal the entire day I was at work. Even more I can't remember the last time I have written a post at home. Yeah, I know that I said that buying a new computer would change everything, but I knew better.

Right now I am so anxious to take my measurements that I can't take it. I think I need some sort of validation because the scale is slowly moving. I guess I am so use to putting in any type of effort and seeing results. But lately this isn't so. My mind is going in all kind of directions as to what I can do to see change.

I don't think it is time to change my gym habits because I am just now pushing myself in my weight lifting work outs. I can go back to running, but my feet really hurt for a few days after. Even now when I am mostly using the cross trainer and the EFX my feet still feel a little sore at night or the next day. Does anyone know what I can do for that?

The change that I know I have to make is my eating and I think I am. Part of my problem is that I am a creature of habit. I have been eating the same thing for the first two meals of the day for the last four months. As for lunch I can't seem to get back to eating salads because I know they helped my results and increased my fiber intake. I also tend to eat a little too much and too many carbs.

What I know is carbs are not my friend, my body doesn't respond well to them, and yet I can't seem to push myself to eat more balanced meals. One of my favorite bloggers over at Born Again Gym Bunny is chosing a more vegetarian lifestyle and I would like to do the same. Oh no I'm not giving up meat but I want explore side dishes that are made of vegetable rather then starchy carbs.

How I'm going to implement these things I don't know, but at least I can start trying. Getting sleepy, Gnite.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other