Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-06-13

So What Do You Think?
This is all of my hard work put together. If any has any trouble viewing the page please leave a comment.

I have been trying to get a three column layout forever which lead me to get a better understanding of tables vs floating columns. Another thing that I wanted was a calendar. So I don't know if anyone likes or dislikes that type of archiving, but lets see how that works. For some reason it only goes back for 3 years maybe because I don't have posts back that far. And the last implementation was that of categories. I always like that because it gave you a brief indication of what is in a post. The two cool sites used are listed in the links section on the left side of the page.

Again, so what do you think, do you like it? Okay, I guess it doesn't really matter because I do. My baby has finally been published...lol.
4 Comments:
  • At 6/13/2006 8:39 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    oo love it ;D had to come have another look Haha. I wanted to know how you got a calander??? I've been wanting one foreverrrr if you have time to give me a quick run down please do!! you have my email addy right?

    ps the colour scheme is hot

     
  • At 6/13/2006 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks pretty good methinks. Good job.

    One suggestion tho'. In IE everything looks great, but in Firefox and Opera the 'calendar' floats over into the main column a bit. I believe if you change the CSS for the #calendar-container
    margin settings from
    margin:0 auto;
    to just
    margin:0;
    then it seems to behave properly in all 3.

    Cheers!

     
  • At 6/13/2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    I fixed the calendar, so if anyone has Opera or Foxfire let me know if it still looks funny. Not that I know how to fix it, but I'd like to know. There will a special post dedicated to Mr.Phydeaux3 for all of his awesome work, especially the categories.

     
  • At 6/14/2006 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like that did it. The calendar is behaving in both Firefox and Opera now. ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other