Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-05-30

No News Can Be Good News
As of this morning I am back at my all time low 182.8lbs. The depressing part is (yeah, I know, always looking at the negatives) it took me 50% more time to loose the additional weight as it took me to take it off. And then I think, just imagine where I could have been.

Ok enough negative thoughts. Morphing into positive mode, today for the next three weeks I am starting my "ABSolute Challenge". I must complete at least 9 abdominal workouts over the next 3 weeks. I am willing myself to do this because I have been seriously neglecting my abs. When I look at before pictures and how much smaller I look, I realize that it is my abs that are different. Last year I was working on my abs even more than I did a regular weight routine.

So now I am ready to make that change. Hopefully I can make it stick and keep it in my routine. I think my biggest challenge is me in my own head. When I think about what I use to do with the trainer I think that I will look silly because the mat area is in the center of everything and the movements look a little funny to me or I need a partner. So, until I get comfortable enough with myself I will be doing the workouts in my apartment.

I know I have been saying that I am going to change my blog layout and I finally started it. I just have to put the finishing touches on it. Hopefully, people will like it, if not, at least I will.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other