Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-05-15

Why do I do it to myself?
About a week and a half ago I had surpassed my all time low and reached 182.8, but you see what had happened was I went on vacation and became careless to say the least. And I some how managed to gain 4 lbs. as of this morning. Okay I know exactly how, I ate truly what ever I wanted with out thinking twice, okay I though once, but ignored the little voice…lol. I'm not back a square one but I feel like I shot myself in the foot.

I haven't been to the gym in two weeks and I honestly think that I have pains in my knees because of that. About a few years ago the doctor told me that I had slight arthritis in my knees but it should not be causing me any serious pain. So if I don't already have an incentive of just losing weight but now I need to rid my self of these extra pains.

For my vacation I didn't really go anywhere I only went to see my family for both weekends, one for my half sister's graduation and of course Mother's Day. One of the presents I gave my mother is to have her radio antenna on her car fixed. The reason why this is important is because no 60 year old woman should have the song "Riding Dirty" by Paul Wall and a whole bunch of other people, stuck in their heads. She can't change the station and they play the song all the time. It's a very ghetto song, but in a way it is very funny to hear her sing it.

Okay people, tomorrow I am back on track, no if ands or buts!
1 Comments:
  • At 5/15/2006 6:39 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    HAHAHA omg!! I was going to write something but that part about your mum singing "riding dirty" just lost me HAHAHA!!!

    what a sweet thing!

    I totally know what you mean about the eating out of a low - I'm notorious for it. AS soon as I see something I'm unfamiliar with I run for the cupbords...

    Don't give up ;D We can totally do this!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other