Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-05-02

Drum Roll Please!
I have officially reached virgin fat, uncharted territory, I am 184 lbs., go me! This is actually as of yesterday, but I haven't had the time to post. I am so happy and feeling weird at the same time because I can't really feel a difference. Or do I look any smaller. Now moving on to my next milestone, 180. I'm giving myself a month as I have only been losing slightly less than a pound per week. I remember the days when I use to think that 180 would be the lowest I could go without looking anorexic. But looking at my progress pictures I still have a ways to go. I do think that my fat percentage will come more into play than the actual pounds lost.

Overall other than that today isn't a good day. I am beginning to feel nauseous I have a headache and we have first quarter financials to go out and I am no where near done with my work. I'm feeling pretty miserable right now. Okay later people, must get back to work.

P.S. I just was about to post and I noticed this is my 100th post wow! I never thought I could keep much a journal for this long.
2 Comments:
  • At 5/02/2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    Awww sorry work is so icky right now. Don't sweat it too much Hun ;D


    On a much better note, WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! virgin fat territory!!!!!!!! That's so bloody awesome!!! I'm really proud, excited, in awe of you.

    It's so awesome, it's funny how something that seems so far away be mere steps now... (and beyond from there seems a lot clearer).

    Pat yourself on the back for me ;D.

    Happy 100th post too!

     
  • At 5/03/2006 3:13 PM, Blogger Working Lady said…

    Happy 100!
    I'm super jealous that you're in virgin-fat territory. You are kickking arse!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other