Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-05-18

Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
This has been my attitude lately. For the past three day’s I have made it to the gym in the morning like I haven’t taken two whole weeks off. My body sure can tell the difference though. Do you know what is really sad? My calves seriously hurt and it is only from walking to and from work on Monday. I guess I did realized 1, how much you really walk in NYC and 2, how fast your body can take a step back in your progress.

Eating is okay during the day. It’s the nights that are the problem. I didn’t cook and I brought food home from my mom’s house which is of course full of carbs and definitely doesn’t skimp on the fat…lol. Love ya Mommy! I even passed up peach cobbler. I should have just added it to the pile. Ok the real reason is that I planned on making my own this weekend. But I don’t know because I have some old bread in there that would be perfect for making bread pudding. Both bad, but we shall see.

My mom hates when I say that I am turning into her, I guess because I say it with a bad connotation to it. Hey it’s her fault why I feel like I have to have dessert after dinner…lol. Ok I probably should blame my grandmother because she started it, she use to make all desserts from scratch and she would make more than one at a time. People don’t have that kind of time or patients anymore.

I guess my indulging in sweets is the reason why I have accepted only loosing on average a pound a week. I guess I have to tighten up if I want to do more
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other