Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-06-06

So Close
For the past three mornings I have been 180.6lbs. I am so close to my goal that I can literally see it (If you drop the .6). I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. The road blocks are definitely coming my way. I had no intention of going home to visit until the end of June, but my friend says she need to put some miles on the car, (because it is brand new) so she was going to drive me from New York to Connecticut. Hey it's free, but the down side is that I have to eat what is in my Mom's house, be threatened with eating out both nights, and most-likely not going to the gym because I won't be able to borrow anyone's car.

Forget all of that I just want the scale to move so I can say I reached a new milestone. Mine you the last one was probably over a year ago. But progress is progress. In reality I don't ever think I really thought that I could make it to this point or imagine what it would look like. Okay, maybe I did and it looked a lot smoother in my head…lol.

I am reinstating last summer's wear a skirt once a week thing. I brought two dresses and one skirt this past weekend that were so cute and fit me nicely that I felt embarrassing girly. The best part was that when I was in the fitting room at an Anne Taylor store and modeling a dress for my friend and I told her that I don't think I liked it. This lady asked me what size the dress was as if she wanted to try it on. I was baffled for a second because she clearly looked like a size 10 or smaller to me. Then I told her a 14 and she quickly turned away, but just the though of her thinking we were almost the same size makes me smile.

And then I say, do I really look that small? Nooo. Will I ever be able to take a happy thought and just be happy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other