Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-06-30

Why Can't I Ever Be Satisfied?
This is my year for promotion. On average you spend 3 years as an associate before you can become senior. Well it use to be two years and some people still get early promoted. Well I heard that the chick that I was having issues with before might be one of those early promotions. At first I couldn't understand why this was bothering me, but then I realized that before even though she was trying to compete with me we weren't because I am a year above her. But now we will both be considered as first year seniors which mean we are now competing.
When it comes to work I am not very competitive. What you see is what you get I do my job and I do it well. I am not the type to be like "See, see what I am doing, look at me" all the time. I know that is how you should be in business but it's just not me. Or to take credit as if I came up with an idea all by myself when I just asked another manager. But that's what people do all of the time.
To a certain extent I like my job, but I don't want the stepping on each other type of competition that I know she does. I still don't talk to her like we are friends but she's bearable. But now when her ego swells I don't think I will know what to do. I just normally step aside because I'm not the type to fight. I will gladly move out your way. But I guess that it will always get me in trouble as someone's easy target to make themselves look good.

What is a girl to do?

I think I am also a bit put off because this was my time to shine but she'll get the thunder because she will be an early promote. Again which I don't think is fair because not everyone gets the same opportunity. If I had started on the job in my first year and not had other clients maybe I would have been promoted early too, but I wasn't so it's not fair.
I woke up early this morning and started thinking about it. I now it bothered me, but not this much, I guess I'm feeling really threatened. But again I shouldn't be because we are not up for promotion for another 3 years and who knows what will happen by then. I just don't want to be made to look bad in the mean time. The funny thing is that it isn't official yet, but I was informed by someone else that it most likely will happen. I know another thing she planned perfectly was the fact that she is pregnant right after I think they told her.
This is slap in their face number two. Last year they promoted someone early and then shortly after he left the firm. No to say that it can't be done, but now that she's having a baby she won't be able to be their like they want her to, yes she has a husband, but she's always saying he's the real bread winner. And she says she won't but she will be out for busy season and that's when they really when we need people. Again, we'll see.
Okay the emotions are written down so hopefully they can now be released.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other