Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-06-22

End of Mini Challenge
Well in the end I didn't make my goal of 179.6lbs. Today I was exactly 181lbs. I really can't be mad at myself over 5 weeks I lost 6 lbs. That's pretty darn good in my book. On my Ab challenge I managed to have 8 sessions even though I wanted 9, again good. I'm not giving up either. Just taking a weekend break, my family reunion is here.

I think it is suppose to rain this weekend and I think we had a lot of outdoor activities planned. So we will see how this turns out. I am really excited to see who shows up. The part of the family that lives down south thought that we were trying to out do the other host cities because our event are catered.

See what they don't understand is that we don't cook/grill for large groups of people (some of us can't at all). And we don't have houses with huge back yards like they do down there. I don't know all of the plans, but I hope everyone enjoys themselves.

The people that I really want to see, okay, that I want to see me are the family that knew me when. When pictures weren't my friend. Or those who remembered me as the cute little flower girl in my cousin Jackie's wedding. Yeah see how long you have to go back to see the words cute and me and the same sentence...lol.

I think the most fun and embarrassing part is my sister for the souvenir book dug up old picture of me. If she wasn't sharing them anyway she could have used them as black mail. I don't want anyone to see those pictures.

Ok people I must go to work now. I just have to get through to day and here comes my 4 day weekend. Lord help me.
1 Comments:
  • At 6/25/2006 7:43 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    181 ain't to shabby and losing 6lbs in 5wks is GREAT!!! Awesome work!

    ooOO Family Reunion, I totally want the juicy details of how the family reacted to your tranformation thus far. I was checking out your pics before and completel flawed! You've done such an awesome job seriously.

    ps. I'm a little bit of a America's topmodel addict and you totally remind me of Danielle and I love her she's ssoo beautiful! so are you ;D

    Enjoy the weekend

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other