Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-06-16

What's Been Going On
I have been fairly consistent with my eating except for a few ups and downs. I think I am stalling. I have actually been at 179.8 lbs. a couple of times, but because I haven't been there consistently or lower for more than two days I don't count it. I haven't reached my next milestone yet. Today I am 180.2.

My Ab challenge is still in effect but I have only completed 6 sessions over the past three weeks. I have one more to fit 3 more in as the family reunion is next weekend. I actually think that it has been helping. I have taken preliminary measurements which are showing good signs, but the best sign is my fitted size 14 pants are loose. Yay!

I am beginning to get to the point where I am feeling extremely tired which is making me want to not exercise as much, granted on average I only go 5 days a week. One day off during the week and one day off on the weekend, this works for me. But I'm not changing like I want to so I need to continue to push. It's getting easy to slip up and start back down that spiral.

I keep telling myself just imagine if I hadn't fell off before I could have been here long time ago and I don't what to be telling myself that in 3 more months.

Okay Lady FOCUS!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other