Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-07-16

Monday, July 16, 2007
I stayed at J's last night which I knew would be a problem because I knew I wasn't going to get up early enough to go to the gym. So today I must go at night again.

Do you know that I am still sore from last week's Thursday night, Friday morning combo. I am probably going to do it again tonight and tomorrow. I was sore the entire weekend pretty bad, but I was still able to move. We played racquetball on Saturday and had planned to be there for 45 minutes. J was questioning if that was enough time, HA! By the time I was finished with him he was dripping sweat, it was really gross.

Today marks another month that J and I have been together. I feel like I'm counting to see how long we last. Or sometimes I think I'm looking for a milestone to validate my feelings. To say enough time has passed for me to feel the way that I do.

The eating this weekend wasn't that great, but because it is that TOM I was expecting a huge gain, which I didn't, so now I am expecting a loss. I doubt that I will get it, but I can hope. I'm feeling confident. I just have to ignore my mental bashings every time I realize how tight something has gotten in what I am wearing. Hopefully I can report some loses soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other