Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-07-12

Thursday, July 12, 2007
Until I can think of titles again I'm just going to put the date.

I haven't really been making anymore progress other than making better choices and choosing to eat less. My weight has gone down ever so slightly so I guess I can call it a plus. My boyfriend has been inspiring me to go back to the gym. He joined a gym again yesterday and went again this morning.

I think I am going to go tonight and again tomorrow morning. I don't want him to get skinny while I stay fat. He's not really fat to begin with; his stomach is only a little podgy not even close to being a pot belly. He's just stuck in his high school days before he paralyzed his arm and how he was so fit, muscular, and strong. I can't really blame him because that is truly a life altering event.

I'm stuck in a few months ago where I was smaller. I refuse to buy anything new in bigger sizes, so I just have to lose weight to fit into my clothes. I sincerely hate passing by mirrors and windows because I don't like how I look anymore. I don't like this feeling so I must change it.

I feel like I must be more diligent in writing and reading posts, I think this is when I am most inspired and I want to report good things. I like to see that people are human, but I really like to when they are doing well, meeting targets, and obtaining their goals.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other