Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-06-26

Vacation...
Great for the mind, bad for my weight. I enjoyed myself this weekend, but it reminds me that after a while even family get on your nerves after awhile no matter how distant a cousin they are.

My weight, not looking good, my weight is not 206.8lbs. It's up because, well I ate completely horrible, but it tasted so good. That and I didn't sleep very much, for some reason I just couldn't stay asleep every night. This is weird for me because I can sleep any where.

There were so many food recipes that I wanted, but if I had them, my weight would have no choice but to continue to go up.

So what is the plan now? I really don't have one. I need it, but my thought is what is the point in trying now when I am going on vacation again next week and this time it is just my and my boyfriend.

I know I know, I can do something now to reduce the current gain so it won't be so bad after vacation. J wants to see me in all of my bathing suits, even the bikinis. Well I only wore them in the Dominican Republic, because most people on the beach looked a mess, so I fit right in...lol.

I'm trying today, to make better choices. I'll be in the gym tomorrow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other