Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-08-13

Monday, August 13, 2007
Time is flying. August is almost halfway over. This weekend I went to the Jazz festival in New Port, RI. I was so nice. Something different. It's like a day long concert that you spend time with your family just laying out in the sun listening to good music. J and I had all the things we needed, the blankets, chairs, drinks, and snacks to keep us content.

The only bad and good part that is was completely sunning out. Not a single cloud in the sky on Saturday and a few came for a visit on Sunday. In other words it was HOT. I know I've previously noted that black people do tan and burn, but if wasn't black before I sure am now…lol. And I'm burnt. I would think I'd know better by now after getting burnt on Caribbean vacations.

So, with all of the laying around and eating and that TOM, I have not even looked at a scale since sometime last week. It could not have done anything, but gone up this weekend, and that is not a good thing. For some reason I just can't stay focused. I just get a day here and there and just stop. Well I guess I just have to keep grabbing at those days here and there and hopefully they'll eventually begin to string together.
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other