Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-08-01

Wednesday, August 1, 2007
I have been working towards my goal this week so far. I hate to make official new starts. So I won't. What happens when I do is I feel like I have a license to eat horribly until I start my next effort. So I have to really fall in to the routine of not giving up, but just simply trying harder the next day.

I also have to not be so hard on myself and focus on the actions that will make me achieve my goals. Eating right and exercising. That is always what I have done in the past.

Lately I have been trying to figure out exactly what I did before, because I know I tweaked some things, but what exactly. I know that I used low carbs at one point, but not Atkins low, but I know that is not sustainable. I guess I have to keep reminding myself that there is no quick fix. There never will be. Sure there will be things to assist, but why use them when the body is pretty efficient by itself.

I was almost temped into trying the zone diet, but what stopped me is the thought of eating so much processed food. I'd get sick of it. That is what happened before. I ate so many frozen dinners that it is very hard for me to eat them now. The other issue was price. I simply don't have the money. I just signed up for the C-P-A Exam for the last time on top of my ever increasing credit card bill. So I am spent.

I just may have to eat frozen dinners again because my boyfriend and I have promised to not eat out for at least two weeks. This is week one. I think it is very doable, but I don't cook too often. I think we need to keep this up. We will save money in the process. Speaking of saving money, at my current client they buy food for us everyday. How awesome. The bad part is that we never leave the room, which means no real movement through out the day. Oh I just have to work a little bit more in the gym.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other