Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-08-22

Wednesday, August 22, 2007
The scale is not my friend or is it I that is not my friend? I think it is the latter. The scale has been creeping up and up. I haven't been following any plan, but for the last couple of days I have been really paying attention to the things that I have been putting into my mouth and when. Okay, I had a little push this weekend to prompt it.

My boyfriend's mom came up to visit this weekend to clean out his grandmother's 2nd floor of the house to turn it back into an apartment again. Well first during the day I had ripped a pair of my pants on the side and the shirt I had on was a bit snug so she said "what's up baby, do you not want to go to the next clothing size?" Honestly I don't but in reality I should, but that was not the reason why I was wearing the out fit. It was my last choice because I seriously needed to wash clothes. Hint #1 of the weekend that I need to lose weight.

Well on Sunday we were moving things into the attic. His mom was folding down boxes and putting them on the attic stairs. Well this made it look a little more difficult than it was to get down the stairs. Well his grandfather, which I only met the day before, stops by the house and proceeds to come up the stairs to see me coming down the attic stairs and says " Don't you feel a bit ashamed of yourself that you can barely fit down the stairs". I didn't know what to say except for the truth which was "yeah", but I didn't mention the defence that the boxes were on the stairs too. Hint #2 of the weekend that I need to lose weight.

Well the good note was that on Monday when I got on the scale it had come back down from the 215 that it was to the 210.6. I'll take it. So I have been making an effort to eat better, but I still have not stepped into a gym. I have set my alarm clock many mornings, but I have not been able to get myself out of the bed. I have to get back into the just do it mode. I can do it I really can. You guys have seen it before and you will see it again.

The funny part this weekend was his mom told me that if I wanted to lose weight I better do it before I start having kids. HUH? Who said that any of those were coming anytime soon? LOL. She want grand kids bad, and so does my Mom, but that's no reason to have any. And what is she talking about her last child is beginning 1st grade this year, he's not that old.

Later peeps!
1 Comments:
  • At 8/28/2007 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would be so mad. I cant believe someone would openly be so rude!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other