Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-08-29

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Right now I'm currently in training for work. I have been partially studying, but not with too much effort and not really paying attention when I really should be.

What is wrong with me? I am still not doing what I am supposed to be. And to top it all off I am in training for the week in which they have dessert after every meal that I can't resist. I am staying in a hotel in Times Square because one the company is paying for it and two class starts too early in the morning. J is going to come and visit tonight. I wish my company wasn't so cheap that they make us have roommates. I would have had J stay with me.

This past weekend was my sister's 30th Birthday party. I promise you I can hold my liquor, but I only had two strong drinks and I was really trashed. My sister said that I was talking a lot and sounded like a drunk white girl. I guess because suddenly I began speaking very properly, ha! The other part was I was telling all of our (mine and J's) business.

Since this guy was trying to talk to me I yelled out " See that guy over there, that's my boyfriend and he wants to marry me". My boyfriend said I was putting business in the streets, but because what I said was true and not embarrassing he didn't mind. He loves me.

No more drinking for me

Hopefully September will be a better month weight wise.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other