Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2008-02-06

Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Well everyone the date is set. J and I are getting married August 31, 2008. I know that is right around the corner, but I truly believe that it is doable. The few road blocks that are in the way are my mother and my not being able to decide on a color.

My mother doesn’t like that it’s on a Sunday and early on Sunday that she would miss church. So with the least amount of any emotion I told her that she could go to church if she’d like. I think she was half sleep because she actually said, well I don’t know. I’m so glad that I have my sister. She didn’t like the idea of the time of day (it’s 10:30am), but she has jumped on board as if it didn’t matter. I’m not asking my mom to agree with my decision, just support me as long as I’m not harming myself or anyone else.

As for my colors I’m at a loss. I have ideas, but I don’t think you can happily choose a color without knowing what dress you want to have for your bridesmaids. I want to start doing so much my I can’t without knowing this simple detail. I’ll settle this soon.

Now on the weight front I’ve started my journey again this week no official nothings, I just have gone to the gym three days and a row and plan on going again tonight. I’m excited at the prospect of loosing a lot of weight, but scared at the same time because I have never lost a lot consistently. I have 7 months to the day to look my best. Wish me luck. I actually have given myself the time line of losing as much as possible over the next 3 months, then start trying on wedding dresses, and at the end of the 4th month order a dress, but one size smaller so I will then have 3 months to lose one dress size. I know it sounds crazy, but I think it’s very doable. Kind of do or die, or die from not being able to fit your wedding dress.

I am really excited about everything. I’m marrying one of the most wonderful men in the world. I believe he was made perfectly for me and me for him. I want to feel at my best for my wedding day so I’m excited at the challenge, but again I am realistic I’m just going to try my hardest.

I’ve started my new job and so far so good. I’ll tell more later. Must get back to work.

Labels:

1 Comments:
  • At 3/21/2008 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on your up-coming marriage!!! Weight all off or not, brides are always beautiful.

    Much happiness and success!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other