Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-11-05

Monday, November 5, 2007
I have reached a new high since I have been losing weight. I am currently 219lbs. Ouch! I know it is my nature to lose a bunch of weight and then gain a bit back, but never all or more than half. So over the past two years you have seen a graph that has always been on a downward slope until this year. I blame a lot of it on my not placing fitness and eating right as a priority once I started dating my boyfriend.

I tried in the beginning. I even remember how he and his mom would mock me on how most things that I ate were fat free or low fat. I wish that statement was still true because full fat has been my friend. It tastes so good. You don't realize how good something is until you haven't had it for awhile. My favorite example of this is eating a simple sandwich with cheese. I has stop adding cheese because I couldn't taste the difference, but when I went back to it I couldn't have a sandwich without it.

The other part that has added to the massive weight gain is our favorite dinner and a movie activity. This is an expensive habit to both your pocket and your waistline. In the beginning we were trying to stay active. We would go swimming at the Y or play racquetball as forms of exercise that we could do together. But of course all that has stopped when it happened I don't know.

So for the past 2 months I have been promising saying that I am going to get back on track, but have only made half-assed attempts. I have seemed to inspire him, but somehow I didn't catch the spark myself. Again as always I am trying again. I really don't like the way I look and I know that if that is the case I should do something about it, which I am. Here's to starting one more time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other